Dreams n Hopes!!!


Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back: a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Tremors!!!

Tremors!!!!!!!!!!

Around 1.10 PM IST, CTR Meeting going on. Our new DPE -Ajay addressing us and suddenly Ekta speaks in between - "Run Guys, Its an Earthquake"...and then everybody in the room looks at each other and 'Yes, ..it is...it is....Lets move..Lets go down". Then all of us got up taking the laptops/phones and started to leave...but we could still feel the tremors. And then even Sanjeev Sir from Gurgaon said, Guys Run, its an earthquake...

But then suddenly somebody said - "What will happen now, Nature wouldn't have given so much time if something had to happen"....and then I thought, yep that's true. I agree as per the announcement, we should move as soon as we feel these tremors. But, I was smiling and thought, if something has to happen, it will happen. Why is everybody running?? Why?? Why are we so afraid of something which we are never sure is ours?? Why???

And some of my colleagues, did actually go downstairs. I even took the pic of the parking area from our floor. I called up my home also to ask if everything was fine. Went online to check the scale of the earthquake.

People went for a cup of coffee/tea. Came back, had lunch and then there were discussions over life, nature, what man is doing. Discussions are always there but are we really doing something that all this doesnt happen.

All this while I was smiling - First coz. this was the first time, I felt the tremors and second over the questions which were coming back and again in my mind. Why are we afraid??? Let my thought process run around more and also need to give more time from my office work to pen down my thoughts over this.

In the end, just want to say:
"Some things in life are either taken way to seriously or not serious enough. So why worry so much about our everyday problems. I mean there is only so much time to be alive but plenty of time to be dead. So live every day like it is your last. Take way to many pictures, laugh to hard and love with all your heart. "

No comments:

Post a Comment