Dreams n Hopes!!!


Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back: a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

14-March-2012 - Indonesia - My B'Day!!!

Day 3 - 14th March - B'day in Indonesia

The date sounds similar. Hey its my birthday today and I am celebrating my " "th B'day in Indonesia. Its cool. Last night at Indonesian time 12 midnight - Ruth and Vivek came to my room to wish me and after that at 2.40 my brother - bhabhi and mom called up to wish me as per India 12 midnight.. :)
Morning as usual - Get up, get ready - all wished and breakfast as usual - Bread and Butter - Jam, Kopi(Coffee). I like it now as that's the best thing which I will surely get till the last day I am here.

Office as usual - Third time - Scope change - Let's see, if this is the final scope or not. But, now we have to make the Business Plan/Model for the Small End Enterprise - Coastal Region Women.

After sometime, Irma comes and says - We have got Durians. Durian is a type of a fruit - very strong smell. Everybody in the office liked it. Sabine and myself - had a small piece of it but we didnt like it much. But, good, its different and good to know one more fruit.
Getting on back to work. Suddenly at 3 - Irma calls both of us outisde our working room and we see there is a lovely chocolate cake. This was a lovely surprise from these new office friends. Wasn't expecting this. These people are so sweet. How much do I know them. As heard about Indonesia, that Indonesians are very friendly and lovely - This seems to be the fact which I saw today. They all were clapping. They did sing something in Indonesian Bhasha also. Thanks all of you - Irma, Ochha, Anti, Irham and all!!! Thanks a lot dear!!!

After that back to hotel. In room and got to know there was a team meeting at 7 in our common room - Room 312. I thought that we will go out for the dinner party and I will treat all my friends but when I reached in the Room 312. I saw Javier, Vivek, Ruth, Sabine, Arun present there and there were was pinkish crown kept on the table. There were balloons. Jessica, Cheryl, Tom, Marcelo joining in after some time. I was surprised that when was this all done as everybody had to go to office in the day. This was so lovely and then saw the cake. I have no words for it. As said, pictures say a lot. I will post the pictures and they will talk. Cake, and this team. I don't know to call this as a team or my extended family from all over the world.
Jessica taught us the Chicken Dance. It's so cute to dance like little chickens. Love my team and all of us as chickens. There is so much to write about all what we did. Javier clicking his and my pic when Jessica was all ready with the pose and smile. Anna coming up with the Pizzas and everybody was so happy to have them that Ruth forgot to take the pic which she normally does. Wines, Beer, some other drinks were also there. No idea what else. Javier and me just had the coke. Since, I have no idea about the drinks, not sure all what was there but the party was rocking. Jessica also sang her family Song - Horse's Ass. I need to check back with her again and put it down here..Tom with his bottle opener in the slippers and we have a bad boy who is actually sweet and he is our help desk Vivek. Lovely Sabine, she just loves to sing and sing and sing. She has sweet voice and has good knowledge about music. Javier is always on his phone. I suppose its iphone and he clicks lovely pics. Ruth - wow awesome height. Standing close to her makes you feel that you didnt drink the Complan/Bournvita when you were a kid and have remained small. Like me, wants to have her pics clicked but she is photogenic. Love Cheryl - She is b'ful and very sweet to talk to. Arun wants to go on a ferry. I relaly wish his wish of going over a ferry gets fulfilled. Marcelo, our guitar guy who didnt get his guitar, will be singing something tomorrow. Want to say one thing - Everybody is so b'ful and helpful here. God you are so great to make people and let me meet those who are so good.
Then we sat to plan out for our weekend trips. Everybody was so tired and we were going round and round and round to close it. Not sure, if its already closed or not..
We plan to go out tomorrow night as Anna will be leaving on Friday!!!

Thanks IBM - CSC, Thanks to my lovely extended family to make my day! You are the Best!!!Love you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you had fun! It is really nice to blog after the whole experience! :)

    ReplyDelete