Dreams n Hopes!!!


Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back: a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Packing n Packing!!!

Gosh....!!!
No other words...I suppose, this was the fourth time, I was reviewing my luggage.
But, good thing is each time, I reduce atleast 1 dress. Good part is not much but some grams get reduced.

Now, why this packing.... I am leaving for my CSC Assignment about which I already explained in my previous post. This is an IBM Assignment - Corporate Service Corps.
I will be travelling to Indonesia (Makasaar) for a month. Its a team of 10 IBMers from all over the world. We will be representing IBM there and we have to give our best to do the best. We have to get the results with our team work.

My assignment is to work with "Indonesia-Marine Conservation Foundation". Will post about my assignment and details in my next post. As of now, just an high level overview - The objective is to "To improve the knowledge and skills of YKL staff and community groups in project management & business planning".

I am so excited and looking forward for this trip. So many things going in my mind + its come on such a good time for myself. Break from the daily routine work. I realized that I haven't taken a single day vacation in last one year. Let's get back to the list of my To-Do and Packing.. :)

This will help me to understand the world, the people, the market, the cultures and most important - Myself. This is a community-based assignment wherein we will be performing community-driven economic development projects working at the intersection of business, technology, and society. I am sure, after this - there will be a different Nitu. Awaiting for the same.

See you soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment