Dreams n Hopes!!!


Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back: a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Here I start with my dreams - First Step !!!

Last 2 weeks have been hectic, exciting. Closing up with the office work, completing the assignments given to us. Back-ups, Manuals, Process docs, so many things. I know, even if I am there or not there, work can be managed but maybe working, owning some of the tasks, feeling my work as my baby sometimes gave me a fear, that how will they be managed, wishing if I could work from there also. So, I decided to create the process docs/user manuals so that my team members don't have to face any issues and troubles.

Now, here I sit on the Indira Gandhi International Airport waiting for the trip to start, talking with friends, surfing internet. Trying to connect to WECM so that can close some of my office emails. I had to buy Internet for an hour + charging the laptop was a big time issue (had to search for the workable plug).

So many things going in my mind, what will happen tomorrow, how is this 1 month going to be. Will I be able to manage, will I give my best. Butterflies in the stomach. There are expectations from our Seniors since we are representing IBM. Wish to exceed all...
Also, looking forward for this trip as so many things are planned. Hope, everything is materialized. Also, this 1 month is like a break from this daily routine, which I am looking forward for myself to think that how do I want to steer it going ahead. One year has been full of ups and down from all the sides. I have tried to keep that smiling face ( or as my Manager says - Funny Bone) up always, but this cannot go forever. I have to do something and will do something. This one month is very impt for me as a person. I have to put on my thinking cap...

Will put down something later tomorrow. Thinking cap on for next 7 hours...Time for boarding..

Keep Smiling
:)
Happy Journey Nitu and All the Best!!! Do well...

No comments:

Post a Comment