Dreams n Hopes!!!


Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back: a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Launching Zoe Zone!!!!

Hi,

This is Nitu...Zoe...Love this name...Its a Greek Name which means Life.
Here I launch Zoe Zone!!!

I have been reading/hearing from friends who keep writing their blogs. I have read some...but was always in a doubt if I could write one..Today, sitting in my room, felt like starting one of my own....Lets see till where it goes and takes of my dreams...:)

I want this to be a place where I can pen down my thoughts ...my dreams...my hopes...whatever comes to the mind...So much keeps coming to the mind without even a second wait in between two thoughts...but when I am putting it down, I am taking time...why so??Our mind works with god knows what speed but same thing takes time when you want to put it down, is it coz of the writing speed???...:)Nopes, it coz of our thoughts our 360 degree but writing is direct....

Hey, read somewhere...
Life is just like a sea.
We are moving without end Nothing stays with us.
What remains is just the memories of some people who touched ... us as waves.

Good and Actual Thought!!!

This was a starting..See you all as I go ahead..!!!
Enjoy!Keep Smiling............:)
Nitu

No comments:

Post a Comment