Dreams n Hopes!!!


Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back: a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Smiling Kabi... Always Smiling... :)

Looking at this always smiling cute little girl sitting on my side cubicle made me wish write something about her. Actually more than seeing her daily; her attitude which I felt when we went for this 10KM Marathon forced me to think and hence pen it down.
 
This cute girl - Kabi is in my Project. She joined few months back and is from our Support Team. I sit on her side and I find positivity all around me. She brings positivity, liveliness all over the floor. 

What to say about her attitude. Giving an example of this Marathon; we got this email from our Company Club. As usual without reading I deleted the email. Seems after a day; we were
chit-chatting and she asked me about this. Since I deleted without even opening the email; she forwarded the email and made me register; and not just register but asked to me go for 10 KM one as she had applied for the same. As she asked me; so I did without thinking. But when the d-day was coming; I asked her don't you think we did a mistake by registering for 10KM as my friends are laughing on me. She said - " Nitu let people laugh. It's fine. We might not complete; but we are being optimist and all these people who are laughing are pessimist. Organizers will not force us to run. Let us try. If we make it; we would feel good". 
And friends, It was her optimism and her attitude which made me ran 10 KM. So, it's you Kabi. Thanks for it.

It's not just Marathon. Don't remember the topic for our talk; but I remember one line of hers. We should not get ready or dress up for others. We should do it for ourselves also sometimes. We need to smile for ourselves also. Why is it that always a girl has to get dressed up, look good for some one else. Why??? 
So very true dear.

I don't know her completely but my dear Kabi you are an Angel. You are beautiful from heart and for sure you are a beauty. Your dance during our AHM was awesome. Anyone who sees it can forget his/her tension. Its a sweet medicine.

I can write pages of different talks we both had. She is full of energy and smiles.

But herein; I would want to add from my end; maybe many have said it before. 
                                    Our life 
                                          Starts with the cry; Ends with the cry - 
                                                Let us fill this blank of Start and End with Endless Smiles
                                                                                   Keep Smiling

For sure, there are tensions, issues, problems in life and its not in just mine but in each one's life. Even in the life of the person who is rich; even who is old, even who is young, even who has won Ms World, even who has won any match or anyone on this Earth.
These problems will not go anywhere; they are part n parcel of us.  And they have to be there to get the best out of us and give the best till we are here. So better we:

Live ---------------------------> Laugh --------------------------------> Love


2 comments:

  1. Kabi's attitude is something everyone should adopt. Always wondered how is she so full of energy all the time.
    Good work with this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kabi's attitude is something everyone should adopt. Always wondered how is she so full of energy all the time.
    Good work with this one

    ReplyDelete