Dreams n Hopes!!!


Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back: a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.

Saturday, October 1, 2016

What should a common man do?

One school of thought  says: Remain strong as this is a way you build positivity around yourself & others. Good things will happen in your life. So Be strong - Be positive always..






Other school of thought says: God tests your patience & is always with you...If you breakdown - he will always come & help you.

Both of them seems to be related but if you try to look practically at both the views:
a. If we remain strong - then God will never come to help us as he comes only when we breakdown.
b. If we breakdown then positivity goes away from us so good things will not happen....

What should we do?What should we follow?Why is there so much of confusion in life? What should a common man do?
I have always tried to be positive in life. I have believed that things will be good one day - even when it was exams in college/school, work or situations in life. One day - maybe even if it comes with a delay but one day it does come as heard that God knows what's good & right.. :)
If I breakdown today (which I do sometimes after all even I am a human being - my friends know I used to be so worried before exams for e.g); start crying & loose myself - will it help me? I might impact my health, I might loose some valuable moments & there is a high chance that in this world where all of us are running 24*7 - no one is there to hear it out.  It's you who can make yourself happy. So, why to loose moments - cribbing, crying & doing what you don't want to do...

I feel both the views go hand in hand - God is always there with us to keep us strong & to make things better in our lives...Life is short - So what say - what should we do?  

'Be Strong' and 'Keep Smiling' &'Live the moments'!!!


2 comments: